Thursday, November 8, 2007

Little Red Ridethiswood




Here we go with this shit again. It's that time of year when folks are hacking, coughing, sneezing, wiping snot on each other sending our immune systems out to pasture all because they don't want to put the shorts away and or go outdoors with their hair wet when the temperature reaches freezing point. Come on people.... if the weather can change so can our lack of better clothing options. Three nights ago, I felt like shit. I was fine at work earlier in the day but by nightfall, something happened to me. I was in bed curled up in a fetal position with a fever of 100 degrees thinking to myself, "What the @#%$!?!" I took Theraflu, turned the heat WAY up, and went to bed with sweats on. The next morning, I felt much better. Belmo caught my cold and he's STILL battling it. He likes to drag out a cold kicking and screaming, refusing treatment from me. No matter how many remedies I have for him, he will not take advantage of them causing us to play Tag with a cold. DAMN!!!!

1 comments:

Curious

I don't want to go off subject, but if you use, "Good Times JJ Evans 1970s TV sex " as your tag, you should be able to get rid of the Bob Evans video

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP